W E L C O M E
Enver Gjokaj is an Albanian-American film, theater, and television actor best known for the versatility he has shown in Joss Whedon's Dollhouse.
He has appeared in the films The Express with Dennis Quaid and Taking Chance alongside Kevin Bacon. Prior to his role as Victor on Dollhouse, he hadappeared in the made-for-TV film Filthy Gorgeous, and had a recurring role on the TV series The Book of Daniel. He had also guest-starred in episodes of Law & Order: Criminal Intent and The Unit.
Enver graduated from UC Berkeley with a degree in English. He also has an MFA from NYU's Tisch School of the Arts.
He has a cameo in Joss Whedon's The Avengers, and will be next seen in Lust for Love.
1. Be respectful - to Enver, to people that may be discussed in relation to Enver, and to the members of this community. Drama will not be tolerated.
2. Post Enver-related stuff only - which means no spam. Please use the tags and do not add a new tag if you don't see one you need. Just make a note in your post and we'll get right on it!
3. All spoilers under a cut please! ALL. SPOILERS.
4. Please DO NOT link to posts that are friends-locked.
5. If you're making an icon post please post no more than 3 teaser icons. Images above 150kb must be put behind an lj-cut. Long stories must also be under a cut.
|Disclaimer:We are not Enver Gjokaj nor are we affiliated to him in any way. No infringement is intended. All pictures, articles, videos, etc., belong to their original owners.Thank you for your attention and have a nice day|
Some changes have been made to LiveJournal, and we hope you enjoy them! As we continue to improve the site on a daily basis to make your experience here better and faster, we would greatly appreciate your feedback about these changes. Please let us know what we can do for you!
See a bug? Let us know! Here you can also share your thoughts and ideas about updates to LiveJournal
Your request has been filed. You can track the progress of your request at:
If you have any other questions or comments, you can add them to that request at any time.
Help us make LiveJournal better! Answer a few questions to share your experiences using LiveJournal with us. It won't take more than 10 minutes!Take a survey